A sample of results from yesterday's Big Sur International Marathon:
Name Rank Time Pace S A Cat Hometown
RAFAEL MAZER 181 3:24:06 0:07:47 M 26 M25-29 SAN FRANCISCO
This was WAY more fun than I could have imagined. Good luck in New York Bryan, and if you want a 3-month training regimen, let me know, the one I used worked great.
Monday, April 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's a solid fuckin time Rafester.
That is a solid time. No way I'm going to beat it. I'm not actually sure of my chances of doing this one this year, but I'll take the three-month regimen, absolutely, email it over.
slow clap for Rafe. That is and extremely impressive time.
Now is perhaps the most apt time ever to recall the words of our blog's namesake upon hearing that Rafe would be running track and field the upcoming season: "Put away the stop-watch, brother, we're gonna need to time him with a calendar."
Needless to say, as with most things, he was dead wrong.
Congrats, Rafael. Funny that the only non-CC member of this blog goes out and runs himself a fucking marathon. Fitting, perhaps.
That's hysterical. F'ing scroder. I might hate running, but I goddamn love that guy.
ps: nice work rafer
Some follow-up. When my mom saw Scrodes on Monday at school she told him I ran the Big Sur marathon, and asked him to guess my time. He paused for a few moments, muttered to himself "well, he's 27 so...", paused for a few more moments, then answered "Three hours and 23 minutes." One minute off the actual time! I kid you not, the man is truly made of running shoes and stretching routines.
-rm
The legend grows!
Post a Comment