thanks for putting pictures of me with all the b-squad
Yeesh, G -- I think the horse's ass is the hottest one.By the way, I can't overstate how much I love that picture.Happy birthday duder.
Oh, G, you litte Yawgmoth Demon. Happy Birthday, friend.
How about showing the a-squad then, G? After one night with you at ASU I know you've got better game than this.
oh I do, I just don't tag pictures of myself on facebook but these chicks do, so I don't really worry about it
Now I've got a great image of your older brother stealing your asu.edu address and scouring facebook for hours to find these photos. That's even funnier than the pictures themselves.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
thanks for putting pictures of me with all the b-squad
Yeesh, G -- I think the horse's ass is the hottest one.
By the way, I can't overstate how much I love that picture.
Happy birthday duder.
Oh, G, you litte Yawgmoth Demon. Happy Birthday, friend.
How about showing the a-squad then, G? After one night with you at ASU I know you've got better game than this.
oh I do, I just don't tag pictures of myself on facebook but these chicks do, so I don't really worry about it
Now I've got a great image of your older brother stealing your asu.edu address and scouring facebook for hours to find these photos. That's even funnier than the pictures themselves.
Post a Comment