Tuesday, September 4

Humph, I swear to God I didn't rig it

And I apologize sincerely to Don't Be Silly! for jumping the gun after I said I was going to wait until I knew everyone was prepared. Not a good look on my part. I feel terrible that the league gets started on a sour note. But you must understand, even with setting our status to "READY" today it told me the draft might not be complete until 11:59 PM on Friday, which would not have been ideal. Turns out it was much faster than that. I thought maybe there would still be time for tweaking tomorrow--last year it took a few days, this year only 12 hours.

Week 1 matchups

App St. coup de'état vs. A Little Research








U.S. Americans vs. BostonBadger








Ron Mexico Pitbulls vs. Where's Bledsoe?








Don't Be Silly! vs. Construda!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Don't be silly, Ben, it's not your fault. I'll just make do with fucking John Kitna as my starting QB.

Seriously, I should've checked scrodes earlier in the weekend, or tried to do it last night. Autodraft is a fickle mistress anyway-- the championship will be decided by who wheels and deals with the best of them.