In honor of Mr. Wade's victory (I refuse to give anyone else on Miami credit, except maybe that greaseball Riley), here is a quiz on uniform accessories. Just match the town hall all-star with the appropriate article of clothing.
1. Rafe
2. Bruce
3. Bryan
4. Sam
5. Ben G.
6. Steve
7. Natty
A. Headband
B. Sleeveless flannel shirt
C. Bandana
D. White spandex socks
E. Baseball hat, worn backwards
F. Flashy eye
G. Khaki pants, with grass stains from a wrestling match.
Wednesday, June 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
8. Lou
H. White Tennis shorts & white tennis sneakers
I would like, for a moment, to imagine things like this:
1F
2G
3C
4E
5B
6A
7D
the khaki pants are clearly not mine
I'm finding only two of these to be gimmes. And that includes the recent addition of 8H
1F
2C
3G
4A
5E
6D
7B
8H
Can't believe I forgot to add Lou's signature EYC outfit. The most efficient player of the bunch fittingly dresses the most practically. And yes, the khaki pants are definitely not Bruce's. I think the spandex socks might be confusing, so let's substitute them with a Vineyard Basketball practice jersey if you're confused.
You two couldn't have thought my answers were serious, could you?
Not at all, but I do think the socks one could have been attributed to multiple people, hence the correction. What are your real guesses?
1D
2B
3G
4A
5E
6F
7C
8H
I'll be honest, I have no idea what sleeveless flannel is, but I'm pretty sure everything else fits, so I figure it must be Bruce
i have to blame that one on personal vanity. first time through, I only looked at what you had me wearing.
Sleeveless flannel is without question K-Funk. come on.
the rest go like this:
Rafe-socks
Bruce-bandana
Bryan-khakis
Sam-headband
Ben-baseball hat
Steve-flashy eye
I got a little mixed up about the joiner bros., but then I remembered: Steven always wears shorts. I'm like Encyclopedia Fucking Brown.
but wait, Natty also sports the bandana, that's what threw me off. Also, sleeveless flannel does not exist. This quiz is an abomination!
Sam got it 100% right. It was tough, since outfits have changed during the years, but I challenge anyone to tell me that Bruce has not logged more hours with the headband than Natty. The sleeveless flannel most certainly exists, and was rocked with a chinstrap beard. Ben, I am surprised at your anger. There is not abomination except your intelligence.
You're telling me Natty used to rock one of these:
http://www.1halloween.net/images/coslarry.jpg
Technically speaking, Natty should have been "all-terrain New Balance kicks" and Bruce should have been "shirtless."
Ben may be right that "sleeveless" flannel did not exist, but open flannel over bare chest most certainly did, and I don't think I need to tell you who rocked that.
Render unto K-Tron that which is K-Tron's.
I think you're rigth about Bruce on this Benny, except more appropriate than "shirtless" would be "sweating profusely."
I was going to say "slick sealskin suit," but refrained.
I think we can all agree on "open-faced flannel" for Natty.
It's settled.
Steven rocked the khakis to sports more than I did, friends, and I was the king of flashy eye, and any other suggestion is ludicrous. Kind of like the foul calls on King Dwayne (sorry I'm a bit behind, my computer's busted).
"Steven rocked the khakis to sports more than I did, friends,"
this is debatable, and I was having trouble deciding between you two until....
"and I was the king of flashy eye, and any other suggestion is ludicrous."
Steven is the definitive champion of flashy eye on the Town Hall blacktop. I can't speak for total instances in your lifetime, but in basketball related tasks, Steven owns you.
"In basketball related tasks, Steven owns you."
This is true in flashy eye and stingers, turning the ball over and scoring less. Keep it up, Ben.
I just saw Bryan's comments about the khakis. The key was the grass stain, which was related to a fight between the Joiner brothers my Freshman year. And Bryan demanding Steven go to Brickman's right away to buy a new pair. This is similar to when Josh Goldstein demanded I buy him new glasses when we got into a fight in fourth grade at the very same Town Hall, with Steven present. Eerily similar, no?
Post a Comment