Monday, July 10

Invitation

I would like to re-invite any of the Scrodes Bros. who live a five-minute walk from where I will be playing basketball this afternoon in NYC to attend.

8 comments:

rm said...

When will the MV Times article be running?

Penny said...

You mean this article?
"Main Proponent and Chief Organizer of Scrodes Bros Reunion Blows Off Own Tourney!"

Ben said...

Awww shit! But I missed the barbecue though, so I can't really talk.

Bryan said...

The article was to run after photos were taken of us Monday.

And Ben, don't forget that you missed the basketball as well, you know, just for accuracy's sake.

Ben said...

What basketball? I was told it wasn't really happening and my services were not needed. I played on consecutive days with my anemic ass. I will not be chided!

Bryan said...

You will be. You have been.

rm said...

Ok, I am a little bitch. But doesn't Sunday count for something?

Bryan said...

It does. I just don't have photos for the story.