I'm jumping on that bandwagon too Benny. What I liked about yesterday's game was how the offense seemed to be looking for contact when they ran, challenging Cincy's D to knock them over.
Hey Penny, did you start Hasselback or Vick? I have the same combo in my league, and luckily went with Vick this week, although it's such a f'in crapshoot with him.
3 comments:
Very dope.
The speed.
The strength.
The stiff arm.
He's my new favorite Patriot. Sorry Troy Brown, you're old.
I'm jumping on that bandwagon too Benny. What I liked about yesterday's game was how the offense seemed to be looking for contact when they ran, challenging Cincy's D to knock them over.
Hey Penny, did you start Hasselback or Vick? I have the same combo in my league, and luckily went with Vick this week, although it's such a f'in crapshoot with him.
Vick. Maddening as he is, I couldn't justify putting Hasselbeck in against the Bears. And for the record, in our league, Mike outpointed Matt 14 - 10.
Post a Comment