
These are, allegedly, my pre-draft rankings. They are, in fact, my pre-draft rankings. However, I was not paying enough attention, as these are the players I was attempting to REMOVE from my pre-draft rankings. This is entirely my fault but sucks a fat one. I picked Jamal Lewis in round two. Ben has Tom Brady AND LT. Sigh. Next time I should do a little research.
6 comments:
oh dear, I was thoroughly confused how you ended up with Jamal Lewis
looks like you clicked your dudes over to the box on the right rather than the box on the left
what a mess
That's exactly what I did. This is what I get for not having the Inters-net (i.e., don't get to check at home when you graciously call to make sure I'm ready).
Anyone want to trade for Jamal Lewis?
yup, the no internet at home also went into my thinking in trying to get the autodraft complete before weekend.
Sadly, in attempt to satisfy, I blew it.
Wait. Hold up. STOP. What's wrong with the picture is that you were trying to put Maroney on your "Do not draft" list! You deserve what has befallen you.
I thought we were beyond the knee-jerk "not picking the hometown players for fantasy" reactions. Sad.
Well give me a reason then.
Post a Comment