I'd love to insert some smart comment here, but instead I'll just direct you leeches to my latest sports column at nyinquirer.com. Big pimpin', spendin' cheese.
I just don't like having players on the team that look like they would have tried to pick up your 16-year-old sister after they'd finished high school.
5 comments:
I'd love to insert some smart comment here, but instead I'll just direct you leeches to my latest sports column at nyinquirer.com. Big pimpin', spendin' cheese.
Enos "Country" Slaughter was a small man.
I'm fine with it. It's not like they're paying him anything, so who cares?
Plus, he's got that name.
I just don't like having players on the team that look like they would have tried to pick up your 16-year-old sister after they'd finished high school.
Give him some credit, he's from West Virginia. And by that I mean replace "your 16-year-old sister" with "his 16-year-old cousin."
Post a Comment