Wednesday, October 11

Rondooooooooo

!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Ben said...

Please don't taunt me with Brandon Roy. You know how much I love that man.

Ben said...

Also, to give you some idea behind my reasoning for this post I should say that had> Olowokandi's 10 rebounds been recorded in the above box score you can bet your ass the post title would have been Olowokandiiiiiiiii.

Penny said...

Speaking of fish, your Fall 2006 Angry Fish just started the season off right with a come from behind opening night victory. Lemme tell you, it was some sweet stuff. We were down 12 with about 10 to go when the furious comeback began. (This is all the more noteworthy cause in the past, we've folded like a house of cards in such situations.)

Anyway, I beleive one of my fellow Fish is penning a recap of the contest. When he's done, I'll be sure to post it for y'all.

rm said...

Congrats Penny, glad to see you're training for our fierce one-on-one battles when you come to town next month.

Penny said...

Thanks for the support boys.