Tuesday, October 3

Scrodesball Week 4 Results and Updated Standings

Mi Scusci - 117
Secules Inc. - 153

Punk Rock Tittays - 146
Free Pie And Chips - 132

The Patented Run - 138
Access Panel - 118

1. Secules Inc. 3-1 571
2. The Patented Run 3-1 559
3. Punk Rock Tittays 3-1 541
4. Free Pie And Chips 2-2 527
5. Access Panel 1-3 484
6. Mi Scusi 0-4 422

We look ahead to Week 5: Will Secules get the Runs, or will the Patent put the Inc. out of business?

4 comments:

Ben said...

One quarter way through the season Ben is in first place in each of his leagues. Don't mess with the Jammin'.

Sam said...

I would posit that Secules getting the Runs is as bad for you as the Patent putting the Inc. out of business.

Bryan said...

Can you turn off the Can't Cut List? It's dumb and I can't cut Chris Chambers even though he's my worst receiver.

Ben said...

1. Can't Cut list is no more.

2. "get the Runs" was a joke and I am hilarious.

3. They STILL don't respect Secules Inc!!!