Friday, February 16

Felicitous

I am told by the number one Felicity fan ever, Mary Jo Joiner, that Keri Russell's new husband is none other than Shane Deary...

5 comments:

Ben said...

I'm on the case.

Anonymous said...

http://www.justjared.com/2007/01/24/shane-deary-keri-russell/


-barbini

rm said...

100% true. By the way, why can't I post new threads on this blog anymore. It's saying some shit about the owner not having updated it yet, and keeps asking me for a Google email account. Any ideas what's going on?

Ben said...

I have no clue what's going on. I guess this is what Smitch was talking about in the escapistentryway comment that had me baffled. I am having no trouble posting and apparently neither is Bryan. We are all 'administrators' here so I'm not sure what it means by the owner updating. I am confused. I will look into it.

Ben said...

Thanks for that link, Barbs. As we learned from the last occurrence, there are precious few things more hilarious than celeb vulture blogs opining on Vineyarders.