While we're here, does anyone think Aqua Teen Hunger Force is funny? I netflixed a disc and the only good episode is the one where those characters are introduced. It was trying a little too hard, in that ironic hipster "I'm mocking this by taking it seriously, but maybe I'm mocking my seriousness too, isn't that clever?" kind of way.
5 comments:
While we're here, does anyone think Aqua Teen Hunger Force is funny? I netflixed a disc and the only good episode is the one where those characters are introduced. It was trying a little too hard, in that ironic hipster "I'm mocking this by taking it seriously, but maybe I'm mocking my seriousness too, isn't that clever?" kind of way.
Hilarious show. I won't try to argue its cause because that would be slightly ridiculous. All I know is that is makes me laugh.
You're on Netflix? We should should be Netflix pals.
Bryan and I Netflix pals, but apparently he has a life and his queue moves at a glacial pace.
So I visit my Netflix friends page and in upper right where it sometimes has the "Friend Quiz" it asks me:
Rafe only hated one of these DVDs and rated the others much higher. Which one of these DVDs did your friend rate a sad 1- or 2-stars?
Pulp Fiction
Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Vol. 1
Memento
Best in Show
Needless to say, I am 1-for-1!
I like that show. And the only reason anybody's pissed off is becasue they got all bent out of shape and spooked by a few LITE BRITES.
Benny, I noticed our Netflix compatibility is pretty high too. Looking forward to the recommendations.
Post a Comment