Monday, February 5

MVP! MVP! MVP!















2 comments:

rm said...

They have to be. I am curious to know what the route called for that sideline interception was. It was definitely one of the worst interceptions I've seen in a big game. He looked like he was throwing a ball you would do on an end zone fade route, except for a ten-yard out. Bizarre.

Penny said...

I think it was supposed to pretty much be a straight go route with a pump fake thrown in there (if that half-hearted flinch could be called a pump fake) to freeze the corner for a split second. Rexie would then loft the pill over the man's head, hitting the receiver 15/20 yards down the sideline, (likely between the corner and the safety.)

Instead, you simply have what has to be considered one of the worst underthrows in the history of professional football.

Awful.