I apologize if this f's up the screen, but I think it's worth it.
something seems to be amiss with the captions...or is that intentional?
You're the second person to ask me that. Which means it was a poorly-executed joke.
no, I think it's pretty funnyI mean, after I posted the comment I realized it was obviously a joke.
I got it was a joke on first-run, so you're still my hero. I think you should have put the doctored picture of G by the horse's ass though.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I apologize if this f's up the screen, but I think it's worth it.
something seems to be amiss with the captions...
or is that intentional?
You're the second person to ask me that. Which means it was a poorly-executed joke.
no, I think it's pretty funny
I mean, after I posted the comment I realized it was obviously a joke.
I got it was a joke on first-run, so you're still my hero. I think you should have put the doctored picture of G by the horse's ass though.
Post a Comment