You have to click this link and hear the music... wait... wait... listen.
"Here's a little revelation for you... brother... it may not be me that you need, but the environment from which I will share with you... an embedded command... that can erase a year to two years of struggle and regret from your life ... that's the power of a mastermind, that's the power of having a running buddy... I love you, you know that I do."
We could not script this stuff any better.
Friday, July 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
A few questions for us all to chew on throughout the day and coming weekend:
1. Which two people changed our life?
2. Who is this "hostile" or "vigilante" he speaks of?
3. What was the embedded command?
4. Does he really love us?
5. Did this man make this audio recording just for our amusement?
My answers:
1. How many people is RPS?
2. Sam
3. "Kick"
4. Yeah, but we're probably second on the list
5. It's hard to draw any other conclusion.
Wow, that is a great find. Quick question though: Does this mean you googled Joe?
I did. Because I realized the pictures from our original post were lost. Couldn't find a replacement. But I found that.
Well, you never know where you're going to find pure genius. Anything else of note come up?
We have visual aids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ybs0ZRKWmg
Post a Comment