Tuesday, February 14

20 Finalists

Walt Bellamy
Kobe Bryant
Adrian Dantley
Joe Dumars
Tim Duncan
Alex English
Kevin Garnett
Connie Hawkins
Allen Iverson
LeBron James
Dennis Johnson
Jason Kidd
Bernard King
Bob Lanier
Bob McAdoo
Reggie Miller
Steve Nash
Gary Payton
Dennis Rodman
Dominique Wilkins

4 comments:

Ben said...

DJ made the top 70, but no Hall of Fame?

Bastards

Bryan said...

It's funny: if they're capable of separating the next 20 best players, why don't they just make it a list of 70?

Penny said...

I don't know half these guys, so I don't think I'm really qualified to vote. However, I do feel pretty strongly that these six have got to be in:


Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan
Allen Iverson
Reggie Miller
Dennis Rodman
Dominique Wilkins

Ben said...

Oh silly Ply. The NBA is 60 years old. Thus the 60 players. Wait another ten years, you'll have your 70.