Tuesday, February 7

Ben, I got our itinerary

Looks like we have something to do March 8th! MVRHS! MVRHS!

8 comments:

Ben said...

I wish it were Ben Taylor.

Bryan said...

Actually, Ben Taylor's kind of good. I don't know anything about Willy Mason. Plus, Ben Taylor only has one year of Vineyard schooling, when he led the previously shitty W.T. Hawks to a stellar season in the four-town league. It helped that he was 6'2". It was around then that I met him and he was nice to me and introduced me to his mom, Taylor Dayne.

Ben said...

you missin out:
http://ticketswest.rdln.com/EventDetails.aspx?evt=45294

Bryan said...

Anything you can do...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00003C2CA32D77CA?artistid=896829&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=3

That goes for being unemployed!

Ben said...

It's unclear to me who is going to be at your event. Obviously no ODB. Does Ghost still do concerts with them, or is he totally off on his own. If they are still together, why ain't they put out any new music? Maybe it will just be U God, Inspectah Deck, and Cappadona. You're taking a chance. I need participant confirmation on that one.

Bryan said...

I believe it's everyone but ODB. Yes, even Cappadona will be there, provided there isn't a run on Yellow Cabs that night.

Sam said...

Willy mason is better than ben taylor. Probably at basketball, too. PS going to see Leslie Feist of Broken Social Scene tonight--- I know ben feels me on this one.

Bryan said...

I do too... went to BSS last weekend, who peformed sans Leslie Feist for the same reason you're seeing her, prolly.