I think our man Delonte can help all the clueless guys out there. And I quote: We ain't popping no Kristal, it tastes like urination.
This is hilarious--http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=cornetta/060214
Tuesday, February 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"So Jim Jones pumping and then from there, wind blowing through the hair, boom, we get straight to the point -- we eat afterwards because I don't want to kiss no onions. I don't want to kiss you tasting like onions and steak and mushrooms and everything."
Rafe, I can't thank you enough for drawing that to our attention.
I will now only refer to Motel 6 as Mot 6.
"I can be romantic, but this is real, we're going to eat some chicken tonight. Chicken and biscuits."
Funny, he didn't mention gravy, I guess that's just on anniversaries and birthdays.
this is the best thing to ever happen to Scordes.blogspot.com
I thank you, Rafe
Obviously, Smoove B is being given a run for his money.
That's the best thing ever to happen to ESPN.com.
More Delonte:
"Bugs Bunny is the smoothest dude I ever met. You know, he be chillin', like it just be a normal day and he-- it be cold just like how it is in Boston and he just want to dive in the ground, pop up, and he be like, 'oh man, this ain't Albuquerque.' That's got to be the tightest life, you just hop underneath the ground and go! No traffic, no Mass Pike, no tolls, no lights, no taking Yankees hats off-- just underneath the ground...BAM...carrots...Albuquerque. It might seem crazy to you, but it's just a different way of expressing myself. I think it's kind of freaky."
Post a Comment