I reccommend Yahoo because it's free and I use it for other leagues so it's a pain in the ass to do it any other way for me. Yahoo! it is, I'll set it up soon. actually, maybe you should: I would set a scoring system only Louis would agree with.
I'm only playing if it's free. Louis frightens me.
most definitely freehow about we get a scoring system we can all agree on...I'm thinking most force outs wins? Good idea?
5x5 it is.Don't hate me because I like steals. (Hater.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I reccommend Yahoo because it's free and I use it for other leagues so it's a pain in the ass to do it any other way for me. Yahoo! it is, I'll set it up soon. actually, maybe you should: I would set a scoring system only Louis would agree with.
I'm only playing if it's free. Louis frightens me.
most definitely free
how about we get a scoring system we can all agree on...
I'm thinking most force outs wins? Good idea?
5x5 it is.
Don't hate me because I like steals. (Hater.)
Post a Comment