Assuming it's who I think it is....I believe he's "The Speeding White Sausage"...and I thought he was Austrian
Winner! George Hackl, better known as the Speeding (I've also heard Flying) White Sausage. Germany, Austria... what's the difference really?
As far as I know, the difference is that Austrians still hate Jews.I haven't watched a second of the winter olympics, have I missed anything yet?
Not really. As far as I can tell, the highlights have been a couple big falls (speedskating, downhill racing) and a lot of Michelle Kwan - who is lovely by the way - face time.
Kwan is dreamy. Is that Yoshi looking girl still figure skating?
Top-level sources (ESPN.com) have informed me today that ice dancer Tanith Belbin is smoking hot.
I'd rather watch Lifetime and hope that an old Jennie Garth made for TV movie comes on than watch ice dancing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Assuming it's who I think it is....I believe he's "The Speeding White Sausage"...and I thought he was Austrian
Winner! George Hackl, better known as the Speeding (I've also heard Flying) White Sausage. Germany, Austria... what's the difference really?
As far as I know, the difference is that Austrians still hate Jews.
I haven't watched a second of the winter olympics, have I missed anything yet?
Not really. As far as I can tell, the highlights have been a couple big falls (speedskating, downhill racing) and a lot of Michelle Kwan - who is lovely by the way - face time.
Kwan is dreamy.
Is that Yoshi looking girl still figure skating?
Top-level sources (ESPN.com) have informed me today that ice dancer Tanith Belbin is smoking hot.
I'd rather watch Lifetime and hope that an old Jennie Garth made for TV movie comes on than watch ice dancing.
Post a Comment