Nooooooooo
They must really like what Caldwell showed them with that dropped touchdown against Atlanta, and they must be pleased with how Jackson looks in street clothes. I foresee 90% of the offense being built around a wide array of three tight end sets. Belichik and Pioli have got to be the most arrogant men in sports. I love it, obviously, but I also hate it. They lucked out with Givens and Branch, plain and simple. If they think they'll be able to replace those two with a few undrafted rookies they are mistaken. Let's examine the receivers they have brought in over the years who are not named Givens or Branch: Donald Hayes, Bethel Johnson, David Terrell, P.K. Sam, Tim Dwight, Andre' Davis, Fred Coleman, Torrance Small, Bert Emanuel, Curtis Jackson, and Charles Johnson. Since 2001 I believe that's just about all of them. Over that span they've been far greater at pulling offensive linemen and linebackers out of their ass. Only David Patten, Givens and Branch have been worth a damn.
Friday, August 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment