Don't flatter yourself Louis - both of those leagues were dissolved a long time ago. I'm in a different baseball league these days (involving a live draft IN Boston) and I haven't played fantasy basketball for years.
Just sign up and have fun like the rest of us clowns. There's no money on the line, not even any pride. In fact, the only way you have something to lose is if you do not sign up at all. Friendly competition is good for the soul, Louis.
Also, what say you as far as roster sizes go? Large benches OR starter slots looking something like two defenses, 3 QBS, 4 RBs, 6 WRs, 2 TEs. I figure there's little sense in having the majority of the league on the waiver wire.
15 comments:
Deion got picked in like the 9th or 10th round in my other league's LIVE draft. Swear to god.
As soon as we got everyone aboard it can draft whenever I tell it to draft.
I realized I'd signed up for another league already. sorry to spoil the victory dance.
I don't understand. Does that mean you're not joining our league?
seriously rafe, what sort of excuse is that? this won't take more than 10 minutes a week if you don't want it to.
Rafe, Louis said he'd sign up, but only if you did.
Actually, he said no such thing.
Don't flatter yourself Louis - both of those leagues were dissolved a long time ago. I'm in a different baseball league these days (involving a live draft IN Boston) and I haven't played fantasy basketball for years.
Now stop being difficult and sign up already.
Just sign up and have fun like the rest of us clowns. There's no money on the line, not even any pride. In fact, the only way you have something to lose is if you do not sign up at all. Friendly competition is good for the soul, Louis.
Another Mocha Motts moment, courtesy Louis Smadbeck.
we don't need you, it'd just be neat if you were involved
Rafe, you in? Or shall we proceed with just the reasonable six?
Sorry, I'm out this year.
So what's the word, do the 6/8 of the Scrodes Bros. who are rational people need any time to rank their players or should I just run the draft now?
Also, what say you as far as roster sizes go? Large benches OR starter slots looking something like two defenses, 3 QBS, 4 RBs, 6 WRs, 2 TEs. I figure there's little sense in having the majority of the league on the waiver wire.
I think we should have expanded rosters. Let's make sure there's some skill involved.
Post a Comment