Tuesday, September 12

For LTS' Benefit...

... and to strike further fear into the heart of The Patented Run and his empty 130 points:

1. Punk Rock Tittays 1-0-0 1.000 136.00


2. Free Pie And Chips 1-0-0 1.000 127.00


3. Access Panel 1-0-0 1.000 116.00


4. The Patented Run 0-1-0 .000 130.00


5. Secules Inc. 0-1-0 .000 121.00


6. Mi Scusi 0-1-0 .000 95.00


9 comments:

Ben said...

Skin of your teeth Ply! You're lucky the Raiders are so horrendous, otherwise LT might have been in there for a second touchdown.

Bryan said...

Yawn. I'm lucky and 1-0, chump.

rm said...

Congrats Ply!
Louis, can you create a math formula to determine what someone's score in a 16-person league would translate into in a 6-person league, that way I can re-calibrate my score (84 this week) to figure out if I can talk shit or not?

Sam said...

The only thing that scares me about Free Pie and Chips is it's vaunted two-headed signal caller. But if I can keep those two guys from lighting up the end zone, my boys lay their patented smack-down on your ass.

Bryan said...

Six words to victory:

Drew Bledsoe, Quarterback, The Patented Run

Sam said...

You know how to cut me to my core, shift.

Bryan said...

haHa!

Esteve said...

Hmmm....maybe I should at least look at my roster at some point

Ben said...

yes, D. Davis was not your best option in the backfield...