Wasn't Mansfield that ridiculously loaded team that we very nearly beat on their track your senior year, Sojo?
It's really rather absurd how good the team was that year. I feel fairly confident when I say that it might be the best team our high school ever assembled in any sport. State champions! And no Division 5B Super Bowl shit neither.
Not that I had anything to do with the state meet--though I was a league All Star in the 4x400! I even got the team the lead, saying "See ya!" as I passed teh Sacred Heart kid in front of our team's encampment on the second turn. Rafe, were you a part of that relay team, or was it just the 2-mile you ran that day?
1 comment:
Wasn't Mansfield that ridiculously loaded team that we very nearly beat on their track your senior year, Sojo?
It's really rather absurd how good the team was that year. I feel fairly confident when I say that it might be the best team our high school ever assembled in any sport. State champions! And no Division 5B Super Bowl shit neither.
Not that I had anything to do with the state meet--though I was a league All Star in the 4x400! I even got the team the lead, saying "See ya!" as I passed teh Sacred Heart kid in front of our team's encampment on the second turn. Rafe, were you a part of that relay team, or was it just the 2-mile you ran that day?
Post a Comment