Mi Scusi - G
QB - Jesus
QB - T. Green
WR - S. Moss
WR - P. Burress
WR - T. Houshmanzadeh
RB - E. James
RB - R. Bush
RB - L. Maroney
TE - J. Witten
TE - R. McMichael
W/R - J. Walker
DEF - Indianapolis
DEF - Jacksonville
The Pattented Run - Shammy
QB - J. Delhomme
QB - D. Bledsoe
WR - R. Wayne
WR - D. Driver
WR - A. Johnson
RB - L. Johnson
RB - R. Johnson
RB - L. Jordan
TE - A. Gates
TE - J. Shockey
W/R - B. Westbrook
DEF - Seattle
DEF - Miami
Punk Rock Tittays - Penny
QB - M. Hasselbeck
QB - D. McNabb
WR - C. Johnson
WR - H. Ward
WR - Ro. Williams
RB - T. Barber
RB - S. Jackson
RB - C. Williams
TE - A. Crumpler
TE - T. Heap
W/R - D. Branch
DEF - Pittsburgh
DEF - Cincinnati
Access Panel - Sojo
QB - M. Bulger
QB - K. Warner
WR - S. Smith
WR - M. Harrison
WR - R. Moss
RB - S. Alexander
RB - R. Brown
RB - J. Lewis
TE - T. Gonzalez
TE - C. Cooley
W/R - D. Jackson
DEF - Tampa Bay
DEF - Baltimore
Free Pie And Chips - Bryan
QB - P. Manning
QB - C. Palmer
WR - T. Owens
WR - T. Holt
WR - C. Chambers
RB - J. Jones
RB - W. Parker
RB - W. Dunn
TE - B. Watson
TE - H. Miller
W/R D. Gabriel
DEF - Carolina
DEF - Atlanta
Secules Inc. - BAG
QB - E. Manning
QB - D. Culpepper
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - A. Boldin
WR - J. Galloway
RB - L. Tomlinson
RB - C. Portis
RB - W. McGahee
TE - B. Troupe
TE - L. Smith
W/R - T. Jones
DEF - Chicago
DEF - New York Giants
Everyone should be quite pleased with their team. This should be fun.
Tuesday, September 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very odd because I thought Willie Parker was on my "do not pick" list. Chances of G listing Tom Brady #1 overall: 100%.
I had Brady ranked 5th and knew even that was probably too low for this league.
Yes, Ply, your running back position seems to be a concern area. But who knows, perhaps Juluis will carry the load in Dallas and Warrick Dunn won't get old.
I am quite pleased with my roster. Other than the TE position I think my team is pretty well-rounded (my defense!). And who knows, Troupe could have a break-out year.
I'm a little jealous that you guys don't have kickers in your league. I am going to have a talk with my commissioner about that.
The jealousy will persist as you soon realize that Scrodes Football League is the greatest fantasy football league in all the land. And by greatest I mean Scrodliest. Which is to say, sorry brother, you're missin' out.
I know, I got your invite to late, kind of like a hot girl hitting on you when you're in a relationship (except way less cool or tempting). I'm already regretting my decision, but I'll just consider this training for next season.
Post a Comment