Tuesday, September 26

Week 3



1.
The Patented Run 2-1


.667 421 W-2

2.
Secules Inc. 2-1

.667 418 W-2

3.
Free Pie And Chips 2-1

.667 395
W-1

4.
Punk Rock Tittays 2-1

.667 395 L-1

5.
Access Panel 1-2

.333 366 L-2

6.
Mi Scusi 0-3

.000
303 L-3

2 comments:

Penny said...

Benny boy, you are one lucky little barista loving whore (just go with it). If it wasn't for some douchebag at cbs sportsline, I would never gotten all cute and benched Hasselbeck in favor of Vick. In which case, you and all the other chode monkeys would presently be staring up at my glorious ass, still all alone in first place. But never again. From here on out, I will be trusting my trusty instincts.

You fuckers are fucked.

Ben said...

Well, if it eases your pain please know that if it wasn't for a douchebag coach who wasn't able to throw his challenge flag on the field in a timely fashion I would not have lost to Bryan in Week 1.

I'm gonna say this now, I don't feel great about my impending matchup with Mi Scusi. With the Giants off this week I have opted to go with the untested (and possibly not starting) Leinart over the maddening Culpepper. Furthermore, everywhere I look I see my guys up against tough D's. Never mind, I just reviewed the Scusci stable and it is so fucking barren. It is a wasteland amidst five fertile fantasy teams. Mi Scusi is like Fredo, Tito and the Houston Texans stewed together and then left to rot on the stovetop for months on end. Mi Scusci is the offal of the SFL. Thankfully, we Scrodes Bros. enjoy a tasty meal of scrapple from time to time. This week it is my turn to taste the locally delicacy. I can't wait!

I just noticed the schedule, I only have to face the mighty Patened Run twice!