Thanks, I'm already back. I stepped out of my apartment at 8:50, arrived at the spot at 8:57, the interview began at 9:00 and I stepped back into my apartment at 9:16.
Question 1: Tell me about yourself. Question 2: Tell me about Xplana. Question 3: Tell me about this pasta house in Oak Bluffs.
"We'll contact you by Wednesday."
That's a wrap.
I couldn't tell if he liked me. I think they're going to hire a chick regardless.
You know, I hate these types of questions in job interviews. You don't try to pick up women by telling them about your ex-girlfriends, right? They should ask why you can do their job, and if you cite your previous experience, so be it.
4 comments:
not incriminating, but pretty fucking gay regardless.
and my hair... 'tis the beginning of the end
I was going to ask why you were awake, then I remembered you interview. Good luck!
Thanks, I'm already back. I stepped out of my apartment at 8:50, arrived at the spot at 8:57, the interview began at 9:00 and I stepped back into my apartment at 9:16.
Question 1: Tell me about yourself.
Question 2: Tell me about Xplana.
Question 3: Tell me about this pasta house in Oak Bluffs.
"We'll contact you by Wednesday."
That's a wrap.
I couldn't tell if he liked me. I think they're going to hire a chick regardless.
You know, I hate these types of questions in job interviews. You don't try to pick up women by telling them about your ex-girlfriends, right? They should ask why you can do their job, and if you cite your previous experience, so be it.
If they don't hire you, fuck 'em.
Post a Comment