This is s devistating blow for K-T. As I explained a month back, K-T had won that case of Rolling Rock three years in a row. It seems K-T is Kurt Warner to Thomas Brady's Tom Brady.
Ok, if you guys want to talk your shit, check out this link: http://www.coolrunning.com/results/98/ma/chila815.htm Enough said (and my 1999 time was better, but I missed registration and ran without a number.)
In case you haven't guessed by now, it's incredibly slow at work today. I would join the book club, but I probably read about 1 book a year, maybe two if I am bored on vacation. I am a magazine guy, so I would be pretty worthless to the discussions.
Well, all of youse are obviously welcome to comment on Book-Loop whenever you like. Also, magazine short stories are well within the curcumference of The Loop.
12 comments:
I feel compelled to mention that one James Smadbeck soundly defeated Grant, coming in 121st.
This is s devistating blow for K-T. As I explained a month back, K-T had won that case of Rolling Rock three years in a row. It seems K-T is Kurt Warner to Thomas Brady's Tom Brady.
Ok, if you guys want to talk your shit, check out this link: http://www.coolrunning.com/results/98/ma/chila815.htm
Enough said (and my 1999 time was better, but I missed registration and ran without a number.)
Who's talking shit? You disappear and this how you show up, Rafe? For shame! Only love on the Scrodes!
Sorry, my posting came out with the wrong sentiment to it, just trying to play along with you guys.
Rafael, are you going to be joining us on Book-Loop? Bruce? Sojo? Shammy? G?
BOOKS!
Sorry, Rafe, I too was being playful. let's all have fun now.
In case you haven't guessed by now, it's incredibly slow at work today. I would join the book club, but I probably read about 1 book a year, maybe two if I am bored on vacation. I am a magazine guy, so I would be pretty worthless to the discussions.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS
I'm with raferino on books v magazines. wish I had something to offer, but I like my 'zines too much to give em up.
Well, all of youse are obviously welcome to comment on Book-Loop whenever you like. Also, magazine short stories are well within the curcumference of The Loop.
I signed myself up for the Loop, but mostly just so I could sponge up all the juicy juice. My contributions will be on par with those of Sam and Rafe.
Post a Comment