I was going to post the exact same thing, but you've got it all wrong - Papi saved the day again!
Interesting interpretation. It does look like Toni is fleeing the scene, while Papi is giving someone a helping hand. I think you're onto something!!!
Red card on Papi.
It seems the hand of God saved England this time.
That may be the best thing ever written on this blog.
I must admit, I tore my jersey off and did a dance around the corner flag after typing it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was going to post the exact same thing, but you've got it all wrong - Papi saved the day again!
Interesting interpretation. It does look like Toni is fleeing the scene, while Papi is giving someone a helping hand. I think you're onto something!!!
Red card on Papi.
It seems the hand of God saved England this time.
That may be the best thing ever written on this blog.
I must admit, I tore my jersey off and did a dance around the corner flag after typing it.
Post a Comment