And in fairness to me I asked everyone (including Ply) to take a look at the scoring (which I did not alter from the default setting) but my request was ignored. Then Ply gets huffy about Willie Parker on Day 1 and all of a sudden there's a big hullabaloo. No matter, I think things are better now. I thank Ply for his feedback.
4 comments:
This is a repeat from the Comments section in "SFL Live" (I somehow managed not to notice this new fantasy post):
>>
Culpepper last night: 1 pt
Pittsburgh Defense last night, largely in thanks to Culpepper: 14 pts
Tremendous.
>>
Addendum: eat it ben.
Willie stunk because points are distributed for every 20 yards, not 10.
I'm one step ahead
or pehaps one step behind
but it has been remedied
slightly
And in fairness to me I asked everyone (including Ply) to take a look at the scoring (which I did not alter from the default setting) but my request was ignored. Then Ply gets huffy about Willie Parker on Day 1 and all of a sudden there's a big hullabaloo. No matter, I think things are better now. I thank Ply for his feedback.
Post a Comment