until I learn to sit Culpepper?
The Doplhins are dreadful.
EDIT: So is Eli Manning.
Madden just stole my joke! "One thing I'll say about Caldwell, he keeps his eyes open."
On the Patriots: Ben was right, Bryan was wrong. Case closed.
Sunday, September 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Edit: might want to hold off on that Manning comment.
no, 3 picks
he's doo-doo
but I do appreciate the garbage time TDs
My correctness was never in doubt. Only your obstinance.
I believe the product on the field clearly displays that you and Pioli have cornered the market on obstinance.
I'm sure everyone enjoys your passive-aggressive attacks against me, and I know I sure do, but you're absolutely, positively 100 percent wrong on this.
I'm not saying that I'm right, either. I'm saying it's too early to tell what the net result of the Branch thing is. The Pats' passing game isn't efficient now, but it's not how you start, it's how you finish. The Steelers were the number six seed last year. The Patriots lost 31-0 after they cut Lawyer Milloy. David Ortiz had three home runs halfway through his first season with the Red Sox. The Patriots have at least 13 more games to play together this year; if Tom Brady is as good as we both think he is (I thought he looked much better on that TD drive than he had all year), I have no doubt that the passing game with come together. You do have doubts. But, I'm sorry, that doesn't make you right.
I actually don't like my passive-aggressive attacks because they bring out Plymetheus Shiftecles the Pendent.
Plus, if case you didn't notice, Doug Gabriel is an obsolute beast
I spells and write very good
Post a Comment