Just going to say I can't at all defend the Sports Guy's column today.
Some number of Scrodes brothers are expected to gather throughout the weekend, and I'm looking forward to this. SoJo's girl's birthday is tonight and the Smay rolls in tomorrow. Hopefully something works out.
I just had a work field trip to see Borat.
Friday, November 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Damn, wish I could be there with you guys this weekend.
As for Sports Guy, what was your objection? It was a pretty average one of his columns IMO. And he didn't reference Mr. Miyagi, 90210, or Victory, so it was actually pleasant to read for me. If it's the Peyton-Brady thing that's got you pissed, I'll take Brady over Peyton any day.
My problem is that he says he hates the Colts, but he doesn't hate the Colts, he hates what everyone says about the Colts. I don't hate the Colts - I think they're hilarious.
The Colts are on some teriyaki shit. And that's all I have to say.
Oh, I see what your saying. And reading what you said, I have to agree with you about his column.
Post a Comment