Sunday, November 26

Greatest Picture Ever


Yeah


5 comments:

rm said...

How about a photo of Brady making the first down motion or then talking smack to Urlacher, right in his face? Some guy at the bar where I was watching saw Brady in Urlachers' face and said "oh, he'll pay for that next play." Meaning Urlacher was gonna get to Brady. Right. I wish I'd bet money with him on that one.

Bruce, hoops not happening on Friday is my fault, although I couldn't just leave my hosts mid-brunch after they'd hosted me for Thanksgiving. Hope you come back soon so I can make it up to you. It was great to have you out here.

Ben said...

Awwww shit, Rafe is duckin' Bruce. We're destined to hear about this for years to come.

Bryan said...

For me, it was the exact opposite. There were two Bears fans in front of me in the "mostly empty" bar, and I wasn't even paying attention to who Brady had deked until one looked at the other and somberly said, "That's Urlacher." It was beautiful. The turning point of the season.

Penny said...

Well I wasn't gonna say anything Benny, but.... wait, yeah, yeah I was. Rafe, yer yellah.*

ps: Saw the move in person yesterday. So awesome.

*yellow (if that wasn't not clear)

Bryan said...

Emphasis mine:

"Every DB thinks they can play receiver," said Samuel. "I'm one of those top DBs who thinks he could play receiver. If you're looking for a receiver, put me in because I think I could play."