Tuesday, November 21

Just so y'alls know

I'm in SF now. Disclaimer. Kinda drunk. Maybe a lot drunk. Anyway, fuck Rafe. No, no not really. But I met up with his unbeleivably butt loving ass saturday night. WOW, team. Lemme tell you. Dude's pimpin a ribbed beater, a black like van heusen filene's basement special and a night at the roxbury sport coat. and a beard. and a typical scared attitude. but that's cause we were sposed to blay ball the next day. anyway, he vomited ion the morning so that didn't come to pass. sposedly, we playin friday, so stay tuned. also, cupcaked cock lover is supposedto be posting pictures of his gaaaaaaaay self frfom saturday real wicked soon like. we'll see. rafe. have at it. god,, you suck at life so mcuh. say hi to theduke. peace.

8 comments:

Bryan said...

This post is exactly what this blog was made for.

Sam said...

bravo, sweet brucey.

Ben said...

Bryan stole my exact response.

I will be monitoring this situation from work. I generally don't check the blogs from 9-5, but today is special.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

Note: Had big blue won on Saturday I was going to give this blog's namesake a phone call. Sadly, it never came to pass.

rm said...

Bruce, I think you're forgetting that the mild SF weather will neutralize your one asset--sweat. I'm going to play you straight up, not hold back and actually take advantage of the height, strength and skill differential--we're not at the Town Hall anymore son.

The pictures will go up tonight when I get home from work. And speaking of gay, I'm not the one who declared "I'm in love" 12 hours after hooking up on my living room carpet. Mmm, that smells like classiness.

Bryan said...

Rafe, you mean:

http://www.dustinland.com/birdy2/birdy191.html

?

rm said...

Exactly Bryan.
One last thought. I have no recollection of what Bruce was wearing on Saturday night--except a stupid look on his face. So why does he know what I was wearing down to the texture of the fabric on my undershirt? That's creepy. I guess you didn't get a chance to peak at the tag on my underwear when I bent over to get a beer out of the fridge Bruce? Maybe next time.

Penny said...

Silly Rafe, we talked about your entire wardrobe. Quite honestly, I was so taken aback by the whole getup I couldn't look away. Anyway, it doesn't matter. You looked great. Just really really great.

As for our pending clash, I'll be happy to wrap my bodice with a couple rolls of bounty if that'll make you feel better. Girl.

Penny said...

and as for the lovely young lady in question, I think I'll dedicate this and all future victories over you to her. Also, you're no longer invited to the wedding.