Tuesday, January 16
How about The Truth takes the rest of the year off
Oden, Durant, Hawes and Budinger are all I'm thinking about right now. Let's make it happen! I now fully embrace the strategy suggested by Bryan in the pre-season. Plus, if winning isn't the objective Green, Rondo and Ray will be given more of an opprtunity to play through their struggles. Also, Wally needs to go. Bassy needs to retire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ray intrigues me. Bassy does not.
But, as you know, I don't even watch the games. Ray's name is more or less there because I have noticed he has beengetting increased minutes of late. Also, I don't think Bassy needs to retire. That was a joke.
Just think of Ray's name as a place holder for 'that young guy who probably won't factor into the future, and very likely should not be getting NBA playing time at this point, but whom I am just a tad intrigued by becauase I enjoyed watching him compete on the college level.'
Post a Comment