
My friends I am heading to San Diego next weekend. I will most likely be going to the game (possibly not if tickets are deemed to expensive for my budget). But nonetheless in enemy territory. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon pacific, apparently the ticket master stock is slim at best with mostly singles so wish me luck (or if your heart is so inclined try to get tickets for me.)
6 comments:
Stay classy, G.
Failure utter failure. Can't say I want to pony up 400 for two nose bleed seats especially when my girlfriend is A) a bears fan b) doesn't even want to go to the game. Then again it would probably be more fun for me to buy a cheap single ticket and give her a $100 to shop while I am at the game. Interesting very interesting.
you may be able to get one seat cheaper... you should buy a chargers shirt for like $5 and try to scalp outside the game, and as soon as you have a ticket toss the shirt... when you take it off, say to the guy who sold you the ticket "I'm going to wipe down the Lombardi Trophy with this, and it's the closest Marty Schottenheimer will get to it"... do I have to think of everything G
Well I am sure a single seat wouldn't be that much, it's just trying to explain to Annmarie that I am going to the game and getting drunk while she has to drive me around and occupy herself for 4 hours
This is the point in the relationship when you call on all the nice things you've done for her and cash in that political capital. Also, something tells me since she's a girl she probably wouldn't object to spending four hours on Mission Beach while you yell at men in tight pants. If you go, how about a sign that says, "There is no L.T. in the word CHAMPION (or MVP if you prefer)."
Seriously, stick her at the beach. In America.
Post a Comment