Sunday, January 21

Yup, yup

On turf, indoors, hamstring healthy. I sense a 74-yard TD reception from speedster Chad Jackson. Play action to Dillon, Sanders bites, Nick Harper gets dusted. Brady flutters one to the rafters in classic Warren Moon to Haywood Jeffires fashion. TD score. Jackson does the Gator chomp in the endzone. Gaffney and Caldwell join him and a flag is thrown for team celebration.

6 comments:

G said...

I can't stand how when watching the pre-games today every announcer is pulling for Peyton and the Colts. Not sure who but one said if Peyton wins the superbowl this year he becomes the Michael Jordan of football, last time I checked there wasn't another player at the same position as Jordan with three times as many rings. (all hypothetical because the pats are the pats).

Ben said...

We mustn't take it personally, G. Pulling for the superstar without a ring is like 80% of any sports pundits job.

G said...

Understandable, much the same as everyone pulling for the sox over the yanks, but to me the colts are still the yankees and the pats still the sox.

Ben said...

Fuck: "Looking ahead, one holds out hope that Patrons can punish teams with the run and control the clock... but who knows, the run game seems to have disappeared when we least expect it."

Had the ball near midfield with, what, three on the clock. Gotta salt that shit away.

Bryan said...

ben might not believe it, actually he definitely won't, but my feelings are summed up on my blog, yes the blog I never write in anymore. I wrote that at 3 a.m. when I couldn't sleep because I was still hopped up from the game. too exciting. and if you don't like what I have to say just wait until we hoist the XLII trophy, this is happening.

Ben said...

Bryan delted my comment on his blog! CENSORSHIP! CENSORSHIP! CENSORSHIP! Bryan's blog represents all that is wrong with the world. Join at me escapistentryway.blogspot.com where all views are accepted, no matter how wrong they be.