I'd agree with you guys if the camera guy had been facing him and impeding his path, but Belichick basically blindsided the dude, who was focusing on Mangini. Granted, he was focusing on Mangini because he knew Belichick was coming, but I still didn't like to see it.
Yesterday, Belichick apologized for pushing Globe photographer Jim Davis after Sunday's game. Davis was among a group of photographers waiting for Belichick to meet Jets coach Eric Mangini . . .
I still don't think he had anything to apologize for, but whatever.
Come on Ply, that's no way to treat people. That's heavy photography equipment, you can't just shove it in someone's face like that. I don't care if you're wearing a sleeveless hoodie or a sleeveless flannel, that shit don't jive.
He's not an asshole. He apologized because he's not an asshole, and he's not an asshole for shoving the guy, who had no business being in his way. You're angry that he shoved camera equipment in a nice-nice guy's face, well so what, the guy shouldn't have been there AND THEY WERE ALL THERE SHOVING CAMERAS IN BELICHICK'S FACE! In retrospect, yes, he should have and did apologize, but only because that would supposedly make the story go away, but if you want to stay on your high horse, go write for the Globe, I'm sure they'd love you there where they tell everyone how to act when there's a giant mass of people physically impeding them, and they've just been standing for four hours and want to go home. You can call it the BAG and McGrory page, and you guys can moralize all day, and Robb will read it and think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and send it around to all of us, where we can discuss it here and the whole process could repeat itself.
11 comments:
If he hasn't done so already, I hope he mans-up and apologizes to the cameraman. I bet he will.
What? The cameraman is there to record what he is doing and deserves to get tossed.
Agreed.
I'd agree with you guys if the camera guy had been facing him and impeding his path, but Belichick basically blindsided the dude, who was focusing on Mangini. Granted, he was focusing on Mangini because he knew Belichick was coming, but I still didn't like to see it.
I guarantee there are mad security personnel next week. This aggression will not stand.
Here you go Rafer:
Yesterday, Belichick apologized for pushing Globe photographer Jim Davis after Sunday's game. Davis was among a group of photographers waiting for Belichick to meet Jets coach Eric Mangini . . .
I still don't think he had anything to apologize for, but whatever.
Come on Ply, that's no way to treat people. That's heavy photography equipment, you can't just shove it in someone's face like that. I don't care if you're wearing a sleeveless hoodie or a sleeveless flannel, that shit don't jive.
mmmm right... nice post then...
The joke being, he's an asshole, but he's our coach, so we love him. Honestly Bryan, why the snark?
He's not an asshole. He apologized because he's not an asshole, and he's not an asshole for shoving the guy, who had no business being in his way. You're angry that he shoved camera equipment in a nice-nice guy's face, well so what, the guy shouldn't have been there AND THEY WERE ALL THERE SHOVING CAMERAS IN BELICHICK'S FACE! In retrospect, yes, he should have and did apologize, but only because that would supposedly make the story go away, but if you want to stay on your high horse, go write for the Globe, I'm sure they'd love you there where they tell everyone how to act when there's a giant mass of people physically impeding them, and they've just been standing for four hours and want to go home. You can call it the BAG and McGrory page, and you guys can moralize all day, and Robb will read it and think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and send it around to all of us, where we can discuss it here and the whole process could repeat itself.
I told you not to call me Ply. Enjoy your latte.
*Insert sensible comment that gets Bryan further enraged*
Post a Comment