Wednesday, January 17

My god, Larry Bird is an awful GM

That is all.

2 comments:

Ben said...

I like Diogu a lot, but Murphy and Dunleavy are slow stiffs who can't play D and have bad contracts.

It's not specifically about this trade though. It's also about falling in love with Jasikevicius, dithering around with Harrington, not understanding that Marquis Daniels was better in Dallas than he was going to be anywhere else, continuing to employ Jeff Foster and Jamaal Tinsley, and actually believing Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson would be sufficient supplementary pieces to Jermaine O'Neal in the first place. I don't know, I haven't understood their roster for the past few seasons. This move only makes it more puzzling to me.

Bryan said...

Blaming Bird for that kind of bad luck is like blaming you when K-Funk shows up with the sleeves ripped off and a simply unguardable offensive arsenal.

That closes the book on the Comment of the Year contest.