Sunday, January 14

"Nobody fucks with the Jesus"

I believe we all know how this is going to end. But, phew, luckiest Pats playoff win ever. Including the infamous tuck rule episode. But hey, the Pats are smarter, that's why they win. Also, I must give credit where credit is due, Lord Jabar and Reche have come up LARGE, sparing me from continuing to whine about the Branch situation. Oh, and, James Sanders was rock solid. The Pat Hill/Fresno St. connection has supplied us with two strong youngsters--anyone else see that Mankins made Dr. Z's All-Pro team? And, if Phil Simms would get Brady's cock out of his mouth perhaps half the shit he says would be intelligible. If there was a rusher within 2 yards of Thomas, Phil was ready with the quickness to make an excuse for his lackluster tosses.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I have no idea how the Trits won that game. I'm not complaining, but that was completely mystifying. And while I'm not a big believer in playoff coach choking, that was some shocking Martyball along the lines of Martzball in 2001. I'll take it all, man.

Great NYT lede:

Tom Brady has won many games by erasing fourth-quarter deficits, leading last-minute drives, throwing improbable touchdown passes.

On Sunday, Brady proved that he can truly do it all — he won a game by throwing an interception.

Ben said...

We must discusses Shawne Merriman:

1) Apparently he mailed Jason Taylor popcorn and a remote as a means to taunt him.

2) He did his 'Lights Out' dance after a QB hurry in the first quarter and was barely heard from again.

3) Matt Light dominated him.

4) He's an idiot.

5) He'a a cheater.

6) He wishes he still had that popcorn and remote for next week.