Thursday, January 11

Summon Scrags

I was at work today, minding my own business and typing away with uncommon efficiency, when a voice said, "Check out Zuran Orb." It was my supervisor, talking to my neighbor. My neighbor went online to see what this mystical orb was all about. How, I thought, could these two über-geeks not know what Zuran Orb is? Then my supervisor said, "Now look at Balance." My neighbor looked at Balance and remarked, "What the hell?" Clearly these guys are not who I thought they were. They must be newcomers to the game, not the grizzled vets I took them to be when I heard whispers of mana and instants and interrupts in days past. When my supervisor said "Balance is banned," I removed my headphones, turned to him and said, "For real, Balance is banned?" He looked at me with an expression that bordered on disgust. Clearly he thought I was just giving him shit and not asking him out of genuine curiosity. How could he know that I used to operate a somewhat formidable white and blue deck back in the day that featured both Balance and Wrath of God? At times I feel as though I lead a double life at work. I know so much more about hobgoblins and warlocks than the others could ever imagine.

Exciting thing is that I learned about this site where I can find images for all the cards ever! Sadly, some have been altered since the glory days.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

I believe you mean summon summon